The Poems of John Evans - Inspirational Reflections on Life and Love.

Friday, March 25, 2011

I Love Being An Artist

I love being an artist.  I see the world more deeply than most people.  When I look at the sky I don't see blue.  I see a lot of colors, but I have to look deeply to see them, for they are subtle, and they are also the skies character.  I see it in the greens of the forest and the shadows of the mountains.  I see it in everything - if I look deeply.  The world is an amazing place to an artist.  It gives us the inspiration for paintings, sculptures, music, poetry, novels, dance and acting.  It gives us the ingredients to intrepret it and express it from the depths of our souls.  We, the artists, are very lucky people.  We have been given the greatest birthgift of all - the ability to express our souls in creative form.  Knowing this, I cannot help but look as deeply as I can into the self-expressions of life and be compelled to express the feelings and impressions that it ignites within me.  I love being an artist.











All content - poems, posts & images - are ©2010 by John Evans. No permission is given to post, share, copy, print, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or link to. All Rights Reserved. Please contact John Evans at JohnEvansPoet.Com for licensing inquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment