The Poems of John Evans - Inspirational Reflections on Life and Love.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm writing a new book - in fact, I'm always writing a new book.  I have one novel that I've done six re-writes on and am considering going at it from a new direction, but that ones resting in a dark room at the moment.  My books are usually poems with a few very short stories.  This new one, which is about half finished, is mostly short stories with connecting poems.  I've been sending each short story to my proofreader, who offers very helpful suggestions for re-writes.  My marketing agent has told me to stop writing on it and pay attention to getting my last two books on Amazon paperback and Kindle.  Guilt has forced me to do that, as he's working his butt off for me while I was having a good time writing.  Writing is my idea of a good time.  My friends think I need to get a life.  I was surprised when informed that I didn't have one.  I'm going to have to party - - as soon as I finish this next chapter.





All content - poems, posts & images - are ©2010 by John Evans. No permission is given to post, share, copy, print, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or link to. All Rights Reserved. Please contact John Evans at JohnEvansPoet.Com for licensing inquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment