The Poems of John Evans - Inspirational Reflections on Life and Love.

Monday, May 9, 2011

New book

I just submitted the final of my last book of poetry to Amazon.  In hindsight, I would have done this a little differently, but it's too late now.  This particular book. Travel Your Road, is poetry and prose, and follows a story line of a young man's search for his place in life.  I have many new poems in this book, but also the most popular poems from my previous five books.  Prior to putting this one on Amazon, I had sold Travel Your Road through more conventional outlets and did quite well.  Keeping in mind that this is poetry, I sold a few thousand copies, which is not bad for the category.
As soon as I get this one on Kindle, I will be putting out Quiet Times, which is a book of love poems, which follows a story line.  This book was also a very good seller through conventional outlets.
I'm working on a new book at the moment, which is a series of inter-connecting short stories with a sprinkling of relevant poems in between the stories.  I'm really enjoying the one I'm working on right now.  History has taught me that the more you enjoy what you're writing, the better the book is.  I can only hope that observation holds true.










All content - poems, posts & images - are ©2010 by John Evans. No permission is given to post, share, copy, print, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or link to. All Rights Reserved. Please contact John Evans at JohnEvansPoet.Com for licensing inquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment