The Poems of John Evans - Inspirational Reflections on Life and Love.

Monday, December 19, 2011

For those who followed my rough draft of the short novel, Day at the Beach, I'm in the middle of rewriting it, as all stories need rewrites.  Due to feedback, I have changed some chapters dramatically, and find the story far more interesting as I go along.  Unfortunately, at the same time I'm going through treatments for cancer, and I'm told that the heavy stuff is coming up this week and I can plan on being pretty sick for the next couple of months, so I doubt I'll be doing much writing until this over, and assuming I survive, which I intend to be because I can't leave a manuscript unfinished.
I am putting what I call "flash poems"  on Zazzle items and have compiled about a hundred of them, which will be in a book on Amazon and Kindle in 2012.  I don't have a title yet.  I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and if you're not a Christian, I wish you a time of love and warmth among all whom you encounter, and no, I'm not a person who follows a particular religion.




All content - poems, posts & images - are ©2010 by John Evans. No permission is given to post, share, copy, print, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or link to. All Rights Reserved. Please contact John Evans at JohnEvansPoet.Com for licensing inquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment